Am trying to find the courage to get one. I want one but I am not sure where to out it. I want to see it and love her footprints but I am not sure I am capable yet to have people ask me what they are.. and I know they will!
That is awesome! I want one too, but am nervous about scarring. I get this huge gross scars and am worried about a tatoo. I'm going to ask my dermatologist for his opinion.
I'm Jaime, 35 years old, married to Eric for the last 16 years. We have four children--Christian, 13, Hailey, 11, our butterfly Sydney Alexis, who was born at 20 1/2 weeks gestation on 2/10/09 and became an angel after 2 hours in my arms, and our rainbow Kelsey Grace, who was born 8/1/10.
5 comments:
This is such a beautiful tatoo. I love it. I am still not sure what I want.
That is beautiful. xo
(((((((( ))))))) That is beautiful!! I love how her footprints are incorporated in to the butterfly wings :*)
Just beautiful.
Am trying to find the courage to get one. I want one but I am not sure where to out it. I want to see it and love her footprints but I am not sure I am capable yet to have people ask me what they are.. and I know they will!
That is awesome! I want one too, but am nervous about scarring. I get this huge gross scars and am worried about a tatoo. I'm going to ask my dermatologist for his opinion.
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment! I will delete any comments that I find offensive or abusive.